The Editorial Board is currently accepting manuscripts for future issues.
Articles submitted to the journal should normally be no longer than 8,000 words (including notes, appendices, tables, and references). Each paper must begin with an abstract not exceeding 200 words. Manuscripts submitted should follow APA format. Works referred to should be separately listed at the end of the article. For reference formats, see http://www.apastyle.org.
No information that identifies the author should be included in the paper. A separate title page should be provided, with the following information: title, the author’s name, affiliation, address, and e-mail address.
Contributors should submit an electronic version of their papers via email to Nadja Tadic, Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Preparation Checklist with more details is available below.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file (.doc or .docx) format.
- The submission is no longer than 8,000 words (including notes, appendices, tables, and references).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Submission follows APA format (http://www.apastyle.org)
- The text has had the authors’ names removed. If an author is cited, “Author” and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of author’s name, paper title, etc. The author’s name has also been removed from the document’s Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
- A separate title page is provided, with the following information: title, the author’s name, affiliation, address, and e-mail address.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.